Following the success of The Railcar, Escape Artistry has opened The Time Gallery, a suite of five room escapes, just blocks from The Railcar’s Wicker Park home at 1342 N. Milwaukee Ave. The Time Gallery features five distinct room escapes, each set in a different era of Chicago history:
- Roaring Dan’s Pirate Dungeon, escape the den of turn-of-the-century pirates in 1908 (coming soon)
- Dillinger vs. Detective, catch the infamous John Dillinger in 1934
- Duck & Cover Classroom, avert a radioactive disaster in 1952 (coming soon)
- The Dollhouse, solve a series of glittery B-movie murders in 1982
- Operation G.R.A.N.I.E., uncover the secrets of contemporary spycraft in 2017
More information and bookings are available at www.escape-artistry.com!